HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v6.32 changelog:
- Improved Dark Mode.
- Fixed reporting of PCI Express current link speed in some situations.
- Improved monitoring of AMD GPUs.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Gen12/Xe and future GPUs via oneAPI LevelZero.
- Added option to disable Dark Mode.
- Improved oneAPI support, added workaround for crash in driver API.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z490 FTW and DARK series.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware