HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Its targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computers hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Improved sensor monitoring on multi-threaded systems.
- Enhanced support of systems with multiple CPU groups.
- Enhanced support of Nehalem-EX.
- Added preliminary support of Ivy Bridge-EP/EX.
- Extended new clock measurement method to AMD 10h and 15h families.
- Enhanced NVAPI GPU fan speed monitoring.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Added support of XMP 1.3.
- Added AMD PITCAIRN XT/PRO, WIMBLEDON XT.
- Improved reporting of GPU Memory clock on later AMD GPUs (R700 and above).
- Raised sensor limits.
- Added reporting of system memory usage in sensors.