HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Its targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computers hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Enhanced support of Intel Haswell family.
- Fixed reporting of memory usage on nVidia GPUs in SLI.
- Added support of CHL8228 to report GPU VRM temperatures, voltages, currents and power (Radeon HD 7970, etc).
- Added preliminary Lynx Point support.
- Added several new nVidia GPU models.
- Enhanced reporting of Intel ME features.
- Added preliminary nVidia Kepler (GK107) support.
- Fixed Windows 8 support.
- Added support of Intel Integrated Clock Control (ICC): reporting of clock capabilities and monitoring of actual status.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8Z77 series.