IcoFX is an award winning professional icon and cursor editor. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh icons supporting transparency.
Create icons and cursors
Create icons for Windows and Macintosh. Support for Windows Vista icons with PNG compression. Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. Support for static and animated cursors. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
Import, export and extract
You can easily convert your favorite images into icons or cursors, or icons into images. Supported image formats BMP, PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIF and GIF. With IcoFX you can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh files.
Adjustments and effects
With more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create. IcoFX features a collection of intuitive color correction tools. Using these tools you can fine-tune hue, saturation, and luminance, adjust color levels, brightness and contrast and much much more...
- "Add Noise" dialog
- Option to have fixed zoom
- Show message if cannot subtract from selection
- [Fixed] Reinstall/uninstall while IcoFX is running was not successfull
- [Fixed] Image was not refreshed correctly when drawing with some tools at the border of an image
- [Fixed] IcoFX crashed if a file was opened from the Explorer panel and the panel was on a different monitor
- [Fixed] Flickering during window maximizing
- Improved brush resizing algorithm
- Simplified installer
- Minor enhancements
- Removed "Download Language" dialog