Imagine is a lightweight, portable image and animation editor/viewer for Windows that you can take with you on the go. Imagine's user interface features simplistic elements and is easy to navigate, due to the Explorer-based layout. It is easy to use, yet powerful image viewer packed with various editing features.
With Imagine you can, copy, move, delete and rename pictures, view file properties and EXIF information. Other simple editing techniques include flip, resize and rotate, colour swap, transparency levels, import, export and edit the palette and change the colour depth.
Supports all major graphic formats including digital camera files 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, KDC, archive file formats ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ARJ, ISO, CAB, etc, as well image/animation file formats PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, ICO and others. Additional formats support available through plugins.
Key features include:
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, ICO, CUR, LBM, ANI, FLI, WMF, EMF, etc.
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show Exif/IPTC information
- Show or hide transparency
- Support for digital camera raw image file formats: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, KDC, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAF, RAW, SRW, SR2, etc.
- Support for numerous archive file formats: ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7, ARJ, LZH, EGG, TAR, ISO, CAB, etc.
- Support for high dynamic range image file formats: HDR, EXR, SXR, MXR, etc.
- 64-bit version available
- Unicode version available
- Multilingual support: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
- Thumbnail browser
- Batch conversion
- Slide show
- Batch rename
- Capture screen
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling, very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create animations
- Create multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
Imagine 1.1.0 changelog:
- Fixed: Support for High-DPI awareness
- Added: Command line parameter 'crop'
- Added: Transparency for XPM
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware