While Steam has unveiled its Intergalactic Summer Sale, it's far from the only place to find deals for games. Storefront Fanatical has, in turn, launched its very own Red Hot Sale, featuring a number of discounted titles and a voucher for a further 10% off.
Here's the pricing of a handful of games, all with the RED10 code applied on checkout:
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - $3.59 (82% off)
- Cuphead - $14.39 (28% off)
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - $4.49 (78% off)
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition - $4.49 (78% off)
- Stellaris - $14.39 (64% off)
- Tropico 5 - $4.49 (78% off)
- The Stronghold Collection - $8.89 (55% off)
- Dying Light: The Following Enhanced -$17.81 (70% off)
- Conan Exiles: $21.89 (46% off)
- SPINTIRES - $4.04 (73% off)
- Moonlighter - $15.29 (24% off)
The sale runs until July 5, and a minimum spend of $2/£2/€2 applies to any purchase. Furthermore, pre-orders, Star Deals, bundles, and Far Cry 5 are excluded from the voucher code offer. Of course, deals will be added throughout the duration of this discount period.
Coinciding with the sale, the Indie Legends Bundle 8 is also available, including a total of 10 games - among which are Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered and the Broken Sword trilogy - for $3.49.