iNFekt is a fast text viewer that has been carefully designed around its main task: viewing and presenting NFO files. It comes with three different view modes (Rendered, Classic and Text Only), export functionality and lots of options! The GUI version works on Windows 10 and up. You can use previous iNFekt versions for Windows 2000, XP, 7. The CLI version is supported on Windows and Linux.
- Display NFO files of all common charsets (including CP 437 and Unicode)
- Fix & display many broken encodings that other viewers choke on
- You can fine-tune colors for text, background, block art and more
- Clickable hyperlinks, including links that span multiple lines
- Enhanced rendering mode / Classic mode / Text-only mode
- Basic ANSI Art support (16+ colors)
- Built-in zoom
- Export functionality
- Auto-refresh and browse folder features
- Integrated updater
- Free and Open Source
- Portable versions available
- Command line version for easy conversions to PNG, Unicode, HTML, PDF...
iNFekt 1.2.0 changelog:
Windows: only runs on Windows 10 Anniversary Update (10.0.14393) and later now.
Windows: first preparations for High DPI (4k displays) support.
Linux: only CLI supported (for now). Help with GTK version welcome.
Added a new line wrapping algorithm, should work better with more NFOs out there (issue #121)
Turned Default App check off by default because of Windows 10 madness (issue #128)
Improved --nogpu flag to disable even looking for GPU capabilities
Upgraded to Visual Studio 2019 and C++20.
Library update to cairo 1.60.0, libpng v1.6.37, boost 1.78
Download: iNFekt 1.2.0 | 3.4 MB (Open Source)
Download: Portable iNFekt 64-bit | 2.0 MB
Download: Portable iNFekt 32-bit | 1.6 MB
Download: iNFekt PortableApps.com edition | 1.4 MB
View: iNFekt Home Page
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware