Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
IDM integrates seamlessly into Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Avant Browser, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. The program supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing.
What's new in version 6.26 Build 1:
(Released: Sep 07, 2016)
- Added support for IPV6 Internet addresses
- Improved "Start Download Info" dialog
- Fixed a freezing problem when "save to" path is on a network drive
- Fixed bugs with IE and Firefox integration
What's new in Internet Download Manager 6.6 Build 2:
- Fixed problem with video recognition for several video types