iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
- The new iTunes focuses on music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and audiobooks. It adds support for syncing iOS 11 devices and includes new features for—
- Apple Music. Now discover music with friends. Members can create profiles and follow each other to see music they are listening to and any playlists they’ve shared.
- Podcasts. iTunes U collections are now part of the Apple Podcasts family. Search and explore free educational content produced by leading schools, universities, museums, and cultural institutions all in one place.
- If you previously used iTunes to sync apps, books, or ringtones to your iOS device, use the new App Store, iBooks, or Sounds Settings on iOS to redownload them without your computer.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware