iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
iTunes 12.8 changelog:
- On macOS, iTunes now supports AirPlay 2 multi-room audio and HomePod stereo pairs.
- Use the AirPlay menu to easily group HomePod, Apple TV, and other AirPlay 2-enabled speakers and control what plays next.
- On Windows, this update includes minor app and performance improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware