IZArc is the ultimate freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. It allows you to drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer, create and extract archives directly in Windows Explorer, create multiple archives spanning disks, creating self-extracting archives, repair damaged zip archives, converting from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more. IZArc has also build-in multilanguage support.
* With IZArc you can open CD image files like ISO, BIN, CDI and NRG. It is also possible to convert such files from one type to another (BIN to ISO, NRG to ISO).
* If you need to send large files to your colleagues, friends or customers who may not have archiving tool you can easily create self-extracting archive that can be extracted by simple double click.
* IZArc can be configured to run your preferred Anti-Virus scanner when you open any archives.
* IZArc supports 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data.
* IZArc is integrated in Windows so you can perform all archiving operations by using right-click menus in Windows Explorer.
* If you have broken archives IZArc can help you to repair them with ease.
* IZArc is 100% virus free and it doesn't contain any spyware or adware.
* IZArc is the most complete archive utility available today.
-Fixed: Extract of RAR archives with non English filenames
-Fixed: add hundreds of selected files using shell context menu
-Fixed: create CAB archives containing files and folders with relative path
-Fixed: create/update ZIP archives on USB drive
-Fixed: extracting of .Z archives containing files with no extension.
-Fixed: print Archive content
-Fixed: open an archive from favorites folders
-Fixed: extract ARJ SFX archives
-Fixed: 100% CPU usage when open file from an archive
-Fixed: modify encrypted files from an archives
-Fixed: wrong file extension when convert archive
-Improved 7-Zip BCJ2 compression
-Added "Open with IZArc" shell context menu item for all supported archives
-Added option to show shell context menu items for compressing archives
-Added option to include/exclude folder information when using "Add to.." shell context menu items
-Updated RAR DLL library
-Some small improvements