The new and improved jv16 PowerTools is an easy-to-use Windows optimization suite and registry cleaning toolkit containing 21 different tools which allow you to keep your computer running smoothly and error-free.
With this software you can...
* Automatically clean your Windows registry from obsolete and unneeded data.
* Automatically fix many kinds of registry errors, such as broken file references.
* Easily uninstall leftover traces of software you have thought you have already uninstalled ages ago.
* Detect and remove unneeded history data and MRU (most recently used) lists that can contain sensitive information about you.
* Locate and delete unneeded files, including temp files and duplicate files.
* And much, much more!
Great, but what does it do for me?
* Your computer will begin to perform better and run smoother.
* Your computer will start faster.
* You will improve your privacy and minimize the risk of sensitive data leaking to others.
* You will save time by having to spend less time to maintain your computer.
* You will save money by not having to buy numerous different maintenance programs.
The new version contains quite many changes, including a brand new GUI. Even with all the new eye candy, the program actually starts faster than the previous version! But this version also contains many rather major improvements and bug fixes to the registry cleaner engine, so please be careful with it. Due to the very large number of changes this version was be first released as a beta version.
On Beta Testing
All beta testers who submit valuable feedback, such as bug reports, performance reports, improvement ideas etc, will receive a free personal license for the product after it has been officially released. Simply installing and testing the application doesn't mean that you would automatically receive a free license, free licenses are issued only to those who submit valuable feedback.
General Release Notes
* The new More Function menus of File Tool and Directory Tool doesn't yet translate. This is a problem in the program, there is no need to update the translations.
* You can minimize windows too much at the moment, this is a known problem.
* The tab control isn't currently very easy to use with windows with many tabs, such as the Settings window. This will be fixed before the final release.