jv16 PowerTools is the ultimate Windows optimization and tuneup utility suite. The bottom line is that it keeps your computer running smooth and fast and greatly improves its overall stability. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use. jv16 PowerTools is a full Windows optimization utility suite containing 27 different main tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of 10 years of extensive Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to a smoother and faster system. jv16 PowerTools 2010 optimizes, repairs and maintains Windows-based PCs making them running fast, safe and free of problems.
Included among the new features found in the 2010 release are:
- Bug fix: Software Uninstallers Right-Click menu option "Find more information online" uses only the author of the software, instead of the software name.
- Bug fix: Registry Cleaner can run very slowly if it encounters certain type of registry data./li>
- Bug fix: Registry Cleaner can remove a non-invalid registry entry by Roxco Perfect Disk 11, however, this does not affect Perfect Disk.
- Bug fix: Registry Cleaners performance (i.e. the ability to find errors) can decrease if long time has been passed since the Initial Setup.
- Safety improvement: jv16 PowerTools will now by default skip all data related to Norton and Symatec Anti-Virus products. This can be disabled by unchecking Anti-Virus Software from the Additional Safety tab of either the Registry Cleaner or Clean and fix my computer.
- Improvement: the programs installation directory now contains an Uninstall shortcut that allows you to uninstall jv16 PowerTools, simply executing the Uninstall.exe doesnt work.
- A full list of bug fixes can be found from the Bug Tracker.
- This build contains updated translations to many languages and the following new translations: Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, German and Japanese.
Thanks hayc59 for the newstip