The Kali Linux Cookbook offers over 70 recipes to help you master Kali Linux for effective penetration security testing. Grab your complimentary copy now!
What's it about?
A practical, cookbook-style with numerous chapters and recipes explaining the penetration testing. The cookbook-style recipes allow you to go directly to your topic of interest if you are an expert using this book as a reference, or to follow topics throughout a chapter to gain in-depth knowledge if you are a beginner.
- Install and setup Kali Linux on multiple platforms
- Customize Kali Linux to your individual needs
- Locate vulnerabilities with Nessus and OpenVAS
- Exploit vulnerabilities you've found with Metasploit
- Learn multiple solutions to escalate privileges on a compromised machine
- Understand how to use Kali Linux in all phases of a penetration test
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Simulate an actual penetration test using Kali Linux
Offered free by Packt Publishing, view other resources by Packt Publishing.
How to get it
There's no such thing as a free lunch, please ensure you read the terms and conditions to download The Kali Linux Cookbook (Valued at $24). If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time limited offers.