Kaspersky Anti-Virus (KAV) provides all types of anti-virus protection: anti-virus scan-ners, monitors, behavior blockers and integrity checkers. It supports all of the most popular operating systems, e-mail gateways and firewalls. KAV controls all possible virus entry points. Kaspersky Lab"s powerful and flexible local and network management tools for auto-mation and centralized installation and control over anti-virus protection provide maximum convenience and minimum time wasted when building your own structure of an anti-virus de-fense.
- Now OnDemand Scanner operates in SafeMode.
- The application can be installed/uninstalled in SafeMode.
- The name of a detected virus is displayed in MailChecker reports.
- Detailed reports are now generated for the MailChecker component.
- The application installed on laptops provides excellent support for power saving mode.
- The application supports PAE mode (compatibility with Windows XP SP2).
- The license key used with the previous version of the application can now be used with the new version if the application has been upgraded.
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
News source: Softpedia.com