A new version of random nut's k++ has been released. Some of the new features are:
- More keyboard shortcuts (thanks to Aldo)
- Dat View / AVI Preview / Sig2Dat / My Shared Folder / Help can be accessed from within KaZaA Lite
- Includes Kazap (instead of Speed Up)
- Made more foolproof by renaming kazaa.exe and using a second copy of the K++ loader as kazaa.exe. So no more topsearch.dll error questions from newbies?
- Button to My Shared Folder replacing a empty button
- Button to KaZaA Lite Tools replacing empty button
- Sig2dat is used again for quicklink because the old tool has a serious bug with multiple hashes in a single quicklink
- Contains KL Extentions (AutoSearchMore/Tool starter/K++ Config)
- Minor installer improvements
- Improved startup page
- Updated FAQ.
News source: Zeropaid