KeyScrambler is a well-established anti-keylogging program that encrypts users' keystrokes in real time to protect their private info against theft by keyloggers. KeyScrambler (file size ~1.4 MB) takes very little resources to run and requires no user effort. And yet it protects 29 browsers and up to 170+ applications against keylogging. KeyScrambler (the Premium edition) also encrypts the user's login credentials in Windows workstation, Active Directory Domain, Windows Vista’s User Account Control prompts (UAC), and all of the Windows Store (Metro) Apps. It effectively cuts down on system-wide data breaches and network intrusion.
What's new in KeyScrambler 3.0:
- Fully support Windows 8.
- Support Internet Explorer 10, including "Metro" mode.
- Have undergone a thorough reengineering and numerous optimizations, which result in the new version's improved performance and compatibility, reduced resource usage, and more fluid user experience.
- The user interface is revised for compactness.
- KeyScrambler Personal sees the greatest expansion in coverage:
- Supports 29 browsers, including Google Chrome.
- No longer requires add-ons to be installed.
- Automatically works with latest Firefox version without requiring updates.
- KeyScrambler Professional and Premium become the first keystroke encryption program to protect Windows 8 Metro Apps and also
- Add Games: Diablo 3, Warcraft 2.
- In addition, KeyScrambler Premium:
- Supports Windows Explorer in "Metro" mode.
- Better support for East Asian languages.
- Protects Windows: Command Prompt.
- Protects Tax: H&R Block At Home 2012.
Download: KeyScrambler Personal 22.214.171.124 | 1.3 MB (Freeware)
Download: KeyScrambler Premium 126.96.36.199 | 1.4 MB (Shareware)
Download: KeyScrambler Professional 188.8.131.52 | 1.3 MB (Shareware)
Screenshots: >>Click Here<<
View: Home Page | Free vs. Professional