Koinonein is a feature rich BitTorrent client based on the excellent libtorrent library. Koinonein lets you download and upload torrent files, as well as opening magnet links. Minimalist, very accessible and with no advertising, it allows you to limit your bandwidth consumption, and provides more control over your torrents. It supports simultaneous downloads, DHT, IPv6 tracker support, Magnet links, Peer extension protocol, Multitracker extension, UDP, Superseeding, HTTP seeding, Webseed, Intelligent Bandwidth Manager, minimize to the systray, No Spyware, No Toolbars, etc.
An optional paid upgrade to a Pro version is available which will automatically scan downloads with the most advanced and up-to-date threat analysis to keep your PC safe from malware.
Version 188.8.131.52 changelog:
- Tab > Log > Connections option added to log incoming/outgoing/ip events
- Torrent List > Error state working intermittently fixed
- Torrent List > Clear Error option added
- Tab > Peers [Grid View] > Columns optional via column header context menu
- Settings with unlimited option unlimited by default where sensible
- Add Torrent > Download Torrent accepts non direct file links
- Settings > UI Options > Use BEP53 option added
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware