LAVFSplitter is a multi-format media splitter that uses libavformat (the demuxing library from ffmpeg) to demux all sorts of media files.
LAV Splitter is a Souce Filter/Splitter required to demux the files into their separate elementary streams. LAV Audio and Video Decoder are powerful decoders with a focus on quality and performance, without any compromises. Supported Formats: MKV/WebM, AVI, MP4/MOV, MPEG-TS/PS (including basic EVO support), FLV, OGG, and many more that are supported by ffmpeg!
LAV Filters are based on ffmpeg and libbluray and is aimed to offer a all-around solution to perfect playback of file-based Media as well as Blu-rays.
LAV Filters 0.76 changelog:
- NEW: Added an option to re-evaluate subtitle stream selection when the audio language changes
- NEW: Improved advanced subtitle selection syntax with negated flags (positive and negative flags can now be combined for more flexible selection)
- Changed: Improved variant/stream selection in DASH and HLS streams
- Changed: Video streams with the highest bitrate are preferred (if equal resolution)
- NEW: Support for passing DoVi metadata to video renderers
- NEW: BobWeaver (BWDIF) software deinterlacer (a blend of YADIF and Weston, focusing on their individual strengths)
- NEW: Support for FIC screen capture video
- Changed: D3D11 video surfaces are flushed to black before decoding, avoiding green artifacts
- Changed: D3D11 devices are created up to feature level 12.1
- Fixed: TrueHD bitstreaming could result in A/V sync issues or drop-outs
- Removed: Support for the external DTS decoder (dtsdecoderdll.dll) has been removed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware