Claim your complimentary eBook (worth $23) for free today, before the offer expires on July 27!
What's it about?
Learn how to hack systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.
This eBook will help you:
- Understand ethical hacking and the different fields and types of hackers
- Set up a penetration testing lab to practice safe and legal hacking
- Explore Linux basics, commands, and how to interact with the terminal
- Access password-protected networks and spy on connected clients
- Use server and client-side attacks to hack and control remote computers
- Control a hacked system remotely and use it to hack other systems
- Discover, exploit, and prevent a number of web application vulnerabilities such as XSS and SQL injections
Understand how computer systems work and their vulnerabilities, exploit weaknesses and hack into machines to test their security, and learn how to secure systems from hackers now!
How to get it
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this free offer. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last!
>> Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch ($23 Value) - Free Download <<
Offered by Packt, view other free resources | Offer expires on 07/23
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner:
How can I disable these posts? Click here.