With the impending release of the LG V10, it looks like LG is getting into the spirit by offering a huge promotion for those purchasing the device. Much like the G4 promotion, the promo for the V10 will include a 200GB microSD card, extra battery and external charging cradle.
The V10 is LG's second high-end release this year following the G4, and features an unusual secondary display, above the main 5.7-inch screen. The V10 offers many of the same specifications of the G4, but ups the RAM to 4GB:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor
- 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi) and 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM / 64GB eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- 16MP rear camera with F1.8 Aperture / OIS 2.0 with 5MP front-facing dual lens
- 3,000mAh (removable)
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / USB 2.0
If you want to take advantage of the promotion, be sure to purchase / preorder your V10 before November 15th. On October 28th, the "redeem" button will become available on the redemption site and you will be able to claim your 200GB microSD, extra battery and charging cradle.