LosslessCut is a simple, cross platform video editor for lossless trimming / cutting of videos. Great for rough processing of large video files taken from a video camera, GoPro, drone, etc. Lets you quickly extract the good parts from your videos and discard GB of data without losing quality. It doesn't do any decoding / encoding and is therefore extremely fast. Also allows for taking JPEG snapshots of the video at the selected time. Also supports lossless cutting in the most common audio formats.
Since LosslessCut is based on Chromium and uses the HTML5 video player, not all ffmpeg supported formats will be supported. The following formats/codecs should generally work: MP4, MOV, WebM, MKV, OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, H264, Theora, VP8, VP9 For more information about supported formats / codecs, see https://www.chromium.org/audio-video.
LosslessCut 3.33.1 changelog:
- Fix "Open with" crash from v3.32 on Mac
- Implement local config path on windows (portable app) #645
- Allow labelling segments with enter key #655
- Translations update
- Screenshot: Offset output file timestamp by player time relative to input video start time
- Implement setting for preserve file timestamps #611
- Bring back merge/split button in main UI #480 #663
- Show "New folder" in mac dialog
- Implement youtube export dialog #657
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware