A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Dont compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a "Virtual" drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Whats new in this version:
- Reduced memory allocation when scanning local disks. The RAM usage required when scanning local disks at startup has been reduced. This now enables 32 bit systems to access NTFS volumes up to 16TB in size.
- Explorer crash when opening files where the path is greater than 250 characters
- Windows Explorer could crash when accessing files where the path was greater than 250 characters. This has been resolved.
- File and Folder exclude filter not refreshed when editing a File and Folder backup definition
- When editing an existing File and Folder backup definition, the "Exclude" filters may not be refreshed to reflect the filters currently in the definition.
- This has been resolved.
- Fixed crash when mounting a Microsoft Exchange backup
- A program crash could occur when mounting an MS Exchange Backup. This has been resolved.
- Fixed "XML status is not valid" error
- The message "XML status is not valid" could be displayed when loading paths with characters not included in the local Windows code page. This has been resolved.