Mailbird is more than just another email client. Unlike most of the competition, Mailbird is designed to change the way you manage your email, scheduling, tasks, communications, and beyond. However, it doesn’t require you to sign up for a bunch of new accounts and services. Instead, Mailbird lets you bring all your accounts onto one amazing looking platform where you can do everything in one place.
Mailbird is packed with apps, features, shortcuts, and software upgrades optimized to boost your productivity and save you hours in your inbox. Other features include Email Snooze, Video Meetings and Speed Reader, and also Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Asana, Dropbox, Todoist, Google Calendar, Moo.do integration and more.
Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates e-mail clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your e-mail a breeze.
Features at a glance:
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unified Email Inbox
- Contact Manager
- Integrated calendar apps
- Customization (Colors & layout)
Mailbird 22.214.171.124 changelog:
- Compose window redesigned.
- Added autocomplete tagging of contacts when composing.
- Added automatic update functionality, enabled by default.
- Added ability to re-order apps in left menu.
- Mute ads including video, audio and YouTube embedded video.
- Implemented navigation using up & down key in recipient textboxes.
- Fixed issue where uninstalling would start Mailbird in Windows 8 and 8.1.
- Fixed find panel always being visible when displaying ads.
- Fixed issue where marking a lot of messages read/unread could cause message sending to be delayed while the server was being updated.
- Fixed avatar not loaded issue in invite sidebar.
- Fixed not supported emoticon in email.
- Fixed issue with attachments not being removed correctly when moving between compose windows if the draft is unsaved.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware