Mailbird is more than just another email client. Unlike most of the competition, Mailbird is designed to change the way you manage your email, scheduling, tasks, communications, and beyond. However, it doesn’t require you to sign up for a bunch of new accounts and services. Instead, Mailbird lets you bring all your accounts onto one amazing looking platform where you can do everything in one place.
Mailbird is packed with apps, features, shortcuts, and software upgrades optimized to boost your productivity and save you hours in your inbox. Other features include Email Snooze, Video Meetings and Speed Reader, and also Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Asana, Dropbox, Todoist, Google Calendar, Moo.do integration and more.
Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates e-mail clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your e-mail a breeze.
Features at a glance:
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unified Email Inbox
- Contact Manager
- Integrated calendar apps
- Customization (Colors & layout)
Mailbird 2.4.29 changelog:
- Mailbird now runs native 64 bit on supported systems.
- Allow sending MAPI modeless and where there's no recipients a modal window will open.
- Removed selecting search result when switching account.
- Fixed Outlook issue where messages sent with attachments would incorrectly show twice in the sent folder - despite correctly only sending once.
- Fixed an issue with insert link and insert picture buttons in quick reply.
- Fixed crash when scrolling horizontally.
- Fixed issue with Gmail messages being sent to oneself showing up as read.
- Fixed issue applying silent updates due to read-only files.
- Fixed issue undoing failed silent updates.
- Fixed issue with drag and drop attachment from recent files in explorer.
- Fixed issue when updating inline attachment.
- Fixed issue with signature.
- Fixed issue with apps sorting.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware