Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware.
Malwarebytes version 3.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
Malwarebytes 3.xx has been built from the ground up and now offers combined Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, Website Protection, and Remediation technologies all into a single product (Malwarebytes). And it scans your computer 3-4 times faster!
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
Malwarebytes 3.2 Beta 1 changelog:
- Improved memory usage
- Reinstalling with an older installer will no longer downgrade update packages
- Improved self-protection module stability and resiliency
- Numerous enhanced malware protection techniques and remediation capabilities
- Clicking ‘Install Application Updates’ button now downloads available component updates and releases regardless of limits in place for automatic update delivery
- Added a button to access the ‘Malwarebytes My Account’ portal from in-app My Account screen [NOTE: clicking through via this button is still not fully functional]
- Added new setting that allows you to opt in to automatically receive Beta component updates and full releases
- Minor user interface redesigns, including confirmation of scan completion post-reboot
- Fixed numerous problems that could occur when upgrading from earlier versions to Malwarebytes 3
- Fixed an issue where updates would fail if attempted right after PC comes out of sleep
- Fixed an issue where the user interface could become non-responsive if mapped drives were present
- Fixed several issues that could lead to an ‘Unable to connect the service’ message
- Improved overall stability of drivers
- Addressed several translation issues
- Fixed several crashes and hangs related to the service and tray
- Addressed many other miscellaneous defects and user interface improvements
Changes in Malwarebytes 3.2 Beta 2:
- This has addressed further upgrade and stability issues, as well as taken care of many of the migration issues mentioned in Beta 1
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware