Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware.
Malwarebytes version 3.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
Malwarebytes 3.xx has been built from the ground up and now offers combined Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, Website Protection, and Remediation technologies all into a single product (Malwarebytes). And it scans your computer 3-4 times faster!
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
Malwarebytes 220.127.116.118 changelog:
- Improved remediation for shortcuts and tasks
- Added better handling for heavily infected systems to streamline detection & remediation
- Continued improvements to overall protection, detection and remediation
- Added Notification Center for easy access to most recent real-time block notifications (NOTE: you will see this in dashboard header, but currently it won't display for first time until after a real-time block event has occurred)
- Added category to website blocked notification to show the reason why site was blocked
- Improved report design for better usability
- Added device name to My Account screen in preparation to sync with My Account portal
- Updated the API used to interact with Windows Action/Security Center
- Changed the 'Recover if missed by' setting for Scheduled Scans to be enabled by default for new scans
- Numerous other user interface and copy improvements
- Fixed issue where files did not save properly with anti-ransomware enabled
- Fixed issue where notifications could stack so you might see multiple versions of same message
- Fixed issue where Beta opt in setting would not honor Restore Defaults
- Updated the 7-Zip library to the latest version, v.18.01
- Improved upgrade process from earlier versions of Malwarebytes
- Continued improvements to driver operation and management
- Fixed several crashes, including a blue screen related to Web Protection
- Addressed other miscellaneous defects
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware