Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware.
Malwarebytes version 3.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
Malwarebytes 3.xx has been built from the ground up and now offers combined Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, Website Protection, and Remediation technologies all into a single product (Malwarebytes). And it scans your computer 3-4 times faster!
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
Malwarebytes 188.8.131.522 changelog:
- Added support for Hypervisor Code Integrity (HVCI) and Device Guard to meet Microsoft compliance requirements
- Improved the remediation process so fewer reboots are required
- Improved the accuracy of the Web Protection module
- Improved driver management for increased stability
- Continued improvements to overall protection, detection and remediation
- Updated the dashboard design to better showcase Malwarebytes real-time protection features
- Updated Notification Center behavior to make it easier to dismiss
- Numerous other user interface and copy enhancements
- Fixed issue where anti-ransomware module could cause high CPU and memory use
- Fixed an issue where Malwarebytes would open to the scan tab instead of the dashboard
- Fixed reported crashes related to Web Protection
- Fixed several translation issues
- Addressed other miscellaneous defects
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware