Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. With one of the fastest, most effective quick scans and malware removal capabilities on the market, this program is the perfect addition to your PC's defenses.
The full version of the product includes a number of key features, including the ability to schedule updates and scans and most importantly, a real-time malware protection module that blocks malicious processes before they even start.
- Scheduling has been simplified, including relocation of scheduler.
- Website Blocking is now disabled when protection is turned off.
- Logs are sorted by date automatically.
- Updating is now much more efficient.
- All HKCU settings can now be set in HKLM to override user settings.
- Protection module now more efficient in terms of I/O read bytes.
- 14-day trial of the PRO version is now available. This is optional to all users.
- Scheduler now has an edit button.
- User is now notified of program updates awaiting installation.
- Fixed ignore list not working for default registry data, i.e. for Broken.OpenCommand.
- Add to ignore list menu item is now left enabled if show tooltip balloon is unchecked.
- User is now able to update from the system tray even if the scanner is open.
- Fixed full scan drive list updating issue.
- Fixed issue with protection module not honoring ignore list after an item is restored from the quarantined.
- Date format on update tab is now the same as the system tray.
Thanks to hayc59 for the tip in Back Page News.