Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Changes in version 5.3.12, February, 15th, 2019:
- Added option to open same document in multiple tabs.
- Fixed issue of pages thumbnails render.
- Added possibility to faster change color for comments like text highlight.
- Added possibility to render comments form Okular and previous versions of macOS Preview.
- Fixes issue with using digital certificate for some PDF files.
- Fixed other issues.
Master PDF Editor 5.3.16 changelog:
Fixed freeze on print dialogue opening.
Fixed other issues.
Extended application localization.
Download: Master PDF Editor 5.3.16 | 29.7 MB (Shareware)
Download: Master PDF Editor for Linux | 66.8 MB
Download: Master PDF Editor for macOS | 30.0 MB
View: Master PDF Editor Home Page | Release History
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware