Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Master PDF Editor 5.6.09 changelog:
- Added Recent files to the main page and main menu
- Added Poster and Multipage printing modes
- Added customizable Toolbar settings
- The program is fully optimized for the latest Linux distributions
- Fixed issue with incorrect Initial View
- Fixed issue with documents being opened on the wrong page
- Fixed issue with ClosePage event
- Added SubmitForm event message
- Improved file saving speed
- Fixed area calculation issues
- Fixed issues with File Open dialog (focus loss in Linux)
- Fixed file saving issue
- Fixed issues with incorrect display of some PDF documents
- Fixed bug which initiated infinite recursion when processing color in some documents
- Fixed issue with watermarks creating from files
- Fixed issue which crashed the application when printing
- Fixed OpenSSL issues in some operating systems
- Fixed numerous issues with printing
- Other minor bugs fixed
Changes in v5.6.18:
- Fixed command line issues
- Fixed issues with characters encoding for some PDF files in Linux
- Fixed Auto orientation for Size printing mode
- Fixed stamp issues in macOS
- Fixed initials issues in macOS
- Fixed an issue with Facing Pages
Note: Master PDF Editor 5.6.20 changelog is not yet available.
Download: Master PDF Editor 5.6.20 | 42.7 MB (Shareware)
Download: Master PDF Editor for Linux | 66.8 MB
Download: Master PDF Editor for macOS | 29.0 MB
View: Master PDF Editor Home Page | Release History
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware