Master PDF Editor is straightforward, easy to use application for working with PDF documents equipped with powerful multi-purpose functionality. With Master PDF Editor you can easily view, create and modify PDF documents. The application enables you to merge several files into one, split a source document into multiple documents, and also to comment, sign and encrypt PDF files.
Master PDF Editor – Features at a glance:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, checkboxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).
Master PDF Editor 5.7.90 changelog:
- Added quick creation for 19 different comments. (Comments -> Label). If the application was already installed before update, toolbar button for must be manually added from Toolbar settings.
- Added scrolling when moving page with mouse on Pages tab in Navigation bar.
- Enlarged menu on “Pages” tab, added export for selected pages.
- Reworked Take a Snapshot function. Now the image is created with 300 DPI minimum, the DPI information is also written into created image.
- When pasting an image from the clipboard, DPI of the image is accounted for.
- Fixed issue with floating menu with quick actions for text.
- Added possibility to merge files (PDF, XPS, TIF, JPEG, PNG) from Windows explorer. Right click selected button and choose “Combine in Master PDF Editor” item. It is now also possible to merge files from Linux command line.
- Fixed display of some PDF files in Facing pages mode.
- Added progress bar when exporting to image, it is now possible to cancel export.
- Fixed several critical issues with display of some PDF files.
- Fixed several critical issues with saving of some PDF files.
- Fixed other critical issues, which caused the application crash.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Download: Master PDF Editor 5.7.90 | 43.3 MB (Shareware)
Download: Master PDF Editor for Linux | 66.8 MB
Download: Master PDF Editor for macOS | 28.7 MB
View: Master PDF Editor Home Page | Release History
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware