Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store where you can save 90% off this Complete Java Developer Course: From Beginner to Master. This is your 9 hours of instruction to mastering the fundamentals of java programming — taught by top-rated instructor Rob Percival.
Java is 25+ years old and used everywhere! Over 7.6 million developers worldwide use Java to create websites, build apps, and write programs - making it one of the most popular programming languages around. Why is Java so widely used? Well, it's an all-purpose language that can run on any platform, it's quick, easy to learn, highly versatile, and there's a huge community of support online as well. This Java course is aimed at beginners and is designed to get students coding in Java as quickly and confidently as possible. There are practical, hands-on coding challenges in every lecture, so you can practice the code straight away and make sure you've mastered every line!
- Access 61 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Master the fundamentals of Java programming
- Learn all the tips, tricks & theory behind the code
- Build exciting portfolio projects
- Put your new skills to work straight away
What's the benefit?
This Complete Java Developer Course: From Beginner to Master normally costs $200 but it can be yours for just $19.99, a saving of $180.01. For a full description, specs, and instructor info please click the link below.
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here:
- Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off
- NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto | Gaming Bundle
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.