Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save $171.75 off a 2-Yr Pro subscription to Windscribe VPN. Hello, private browsing! Protect your browser and your desktop with this complete VPN.
What's the deal?
Windscribe is much more than a VPN. It's a desktop application and browser extension that work in conjunction to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers from your everyday browsing. With Windscribe, you'll never mess with confusing settings and options menus again; just turn it on on your desktop once, and it's good to go in the background forever. Apart from the easy-to-use interface, one of the biggest benefits of choosing Windscribe's service is that it provides unlimited downloads and unlimited simultaneous connections. You'll find that most VPNs limit you to a maximum of five devices (if that), making Windscribe's offering a great choice for owners of multiple devices and small businesses alike. It's also touted for its above average anonymity, including a strict no-logging policy and anonymous sign-up that doesn't even require as much as an email address. Why the paid version over the free version? The paid version offers unlimited downloads and unlimited data — making it well worth the purchase. It's no surprise that Canadian-based company, Windscribe, is one of the most recommended VPNs on the market — check out the reviews below for yourself.
- Mask your physical location from 3rd parties with an encrypted tunnel
- Access geo-locked content from anywhere
- Block ads & trackers and improve your browsing speed with the ROBERT feature
- Access services on your computer or home network remotely while connected to Windscribe with port forwarding
- Torrent securely & share files w/o worrying about your ISP snooping on you
- Use on all your devices simultaneously
- Get protected by the top-notch firewall that protects you in case of connectivity loss
- Sign up without an email address
- Leave no trace or logs while you browse
- Load your own OpenVPN configurations directly in the Windscribe app
Good to know:
- Updates included
- Length of access: 2 years
- Unlimited data
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, terms, and license click here.
What's the benefit?
A 2-Yr subscription to Windscribe VPN normally retails at $216.00*, but you can pick it up for just $59 for a limited time, that's a saving of $157.
However, when you apply the Memorial Day WEEKEND25 coupon code, the pricing drops to:
- 2-Yr Pro subscription was $59 now $44.25 - saving an additional $14.75 for a total of $171.75 off!
- 1-Yr Pro Subscription was $49 now $36.75 - saving an additional $12.25.
>> Learn more or Purchase now <<
Not a fan of Windscribe? Private Internet Access also has a Memorial Day deal.
See other Memorial Day deals. This is a limited time offer.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.