MEmu is a brand new FREE Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and drop
- One-click Android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun playing Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
MEmu 22.214.171.124 changelog:
Add support to custom Macro in key-mapping (HOW-TO)
Add support to drag&drop to copy file from Windows to Android
Improve the user experience of operation synchronizer
Improve the user experience of shared folder
Fix the issue of mouse wheel malfunction when display FPS
Fix the issue of some keys in keypad malfunction when key-mapping
Fix some tiny bugs
- It will take a little bit longer to start at the first time.
- It will take longer to install if you have many existed VMs to override.
- Override install doesn’t support downgrade to MEmu 5.3 or earlier revision.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware