MetroTwit is a slick Twitter client for Windows.
- Infinite scrolling - If you ever want to read more tweets, just scroll down and more will appear almost instantly.
- URL shortening and previews - Take control of links with an intuitive URL shortener that automatically saves you space and time tweeting.
- Autocomplete for usernames & hashtags - The people and topics you care about, at your fingertips. Simply start typing any part of a username or hashtag and we'll find them for you.
- Resizable and reorderable columns - Not all columns must be created equal. You have the choice and flexibility to control exactly how your columns should look.
* Fixed crashing when displaying video media previews (ex. YouTube)
* Added previews for third-party media services (ex. YouTube, TwitPic)
* Added inline popup UI elements for non-modal workflow
* Added icon to timeline to indicate tweet from protected account
* Added ability to block/report user when viewing tweets
* Changed styling of various controls to be more consistent with Metro design style
* Changed styling of retweet label to be less distracting
* Changed copying tweet text to include author username
* Fixed memory leaks after displaying notifications
* Fixed removing tweets from blocked/reported users
* Fixed losing keyboard focus when writing new tweet
* Fixed saving tweet read state across sessions
* Fixed pinning not immediately displaying the column
* Fixed autocomplete not selecting the optimal result
* Fixed styling of popup columns to stand out more
* Fixed adding/editing trends not displayed correctly
* Fixed popup columns not aligned correctly under high DPI
* Fixed various elements not displaying correctly under high DPI
* Fixed mark tweet as read not working if selected tweet was a retweet
* Fixed being able to pin a conversation column
* Fixed touch panning support in settings
* Fixed some scenarios where direct messages would not send
* Fixed bug consuming excessive Twitter API calls when composing direct messages
* Fixed “Find API key” link for URL shorteners not working