MetroTwit is a slick Twitter client for Windows.
- Infinite scrolling - If you ever want to read more tweets, just scroll down and more will appear almost instantly.
- URL shortening and previews - Take control of links with an intuitive URL shortener that automatically saves you space and time tweeting.
- Autocomplete for usernames & hashtags - The people and topics you care about, at your fingertips. Simply start typing any part of a username or hashtag and well find them for you.
- Resizable and reorderable columns - Not all columns must be created equal. You have the choice and flexibility to control exactly how your columns should look.
* Fixed streaming columns not updating after a while
* Fixed username autocomplete not working
* Fixed j.mp pro not working correctly
* Added Twitter streaming API support for friends, mentions and DM columns
* Added unread marker and unread scroll jump-to
* Added scroll to top shortcut by clicking column title
* Added keyboard and mouse “back” button support for popup columns
* Added new tweet animation for fluid scroll
* Added “Retweeted by” grouping to native retweets in mentions
* Added request for new direct message permission due to Twitter policy change
* Added support for j.mp pro
* Fixed columns with Twitter Photo links appearing blank
* Fixed “keep scroll position when refreshing” to be more consistent
* Fixed many memory leaks
* Fixed loading image previews would freeze the application
* Fixed TwitPic image uploading failing intermittently
* Fixed ability to incorrectly retweet protected tweets
* Fixed hashtag autocomplete to not insert by default
* Fixed “forget account” not working in unauthorized dialog
* Fixed loading speed of settings page
* Changed design to optimize for negative space
* Changed “keep scroll position when refreshing” to default to off
* Changed default image provider for new users to “yFrog”