A few days ago, we alerted you to plans that Microsoft had for a big sweepstakes via its official Facebook page. Today, the company has launched the "Cool Is In Session" giveaway, where one lucky person will walk away with a bunch of hardware and software products.
First, the bad news: the contest is only open to residents of the United States aged 13 years old and older. Entries for the giveaway will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on August 24th so you have plenty of time to entry if you are eligible.
One person will be picked and he or she will win the following products:
- A Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook
- A copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
- A Nokia Lumia 900 phone (AT&T service plan not included)
- A Xbox 360 250 GB game console with Kinect add-on
- A laptop bag
- A Nokia Purity HD Stereo Headset by Monster
- A wireless router
- A Microsoft LifeCam Studio webcam
- A 12 Month Xbox Live Gold subscription
- Three Xbox 360 games (Star Wars Kinect, Dance Central 2 and Forza Motorsport 4)
- A Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse.
The total value of the price package is $2,767; The winner of all this swag will be revealed by September 5th.