On August 2, Microsoft began its rollout of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update for PCs, and at the same time, it released ISOs for the update, build 14393. Since then, the company has been rolling out the first builds from its Redstone 2 (RS2) Development Branch, but no ISOs have been made available... until now.
Today, Microsoft pushed Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14931 to the Slow ring, its first RS2 build to make its way beyond the Fast ring. Coinciding with that release, it's also made new ISOs available for build 14931, in five flavors:
- Windows 10 Insider Preview - Build 14931
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise - Build 14931
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Education - Build 14931
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home Single Language - Build 14931
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China - Build 14931
Those on the Windows Insider Program can download the new ISOs from here. The build 14393 ISOs for the non-preview Anniversary Update release remain available to download too.
There's more good news as well: Microsoft will also be releasing a new SDK for build 14931 "shortly", along with a new Windows 10 Insider Preview for IoT devices.