Microsoft is offering a discount of $100 off its Surface Book devices. The offer became available yesterday and will run through to 11:59PM PST on April 9, 2016. The deal is only available for customers in the US (including Puerto Rico). The saving makes quite a dent in the overall cost of the Surface Book, bringing the entry level device down to $1,399 from $1,499.
Microsoft offers six Surface Books with varying specs, with the discount they each cost:
- 128GB / Intel Core i5 (8GB RAM) - $1,399
- 256GB / Intel Core i5 (8GB RAM) - $1,599
- 256GB / Intel Core i5 (8GB RAM / dGPU) - $1,799
- 256GB / Intel Core i7 (8GB RAM / dGPU) - $2,099
- 512GB / Intel Core i7 (16GB RAM / dGPU) - $2, 699
- 1TB / Intel Core i7 (16GB RAM / dGPU) - $3,199
Aside from the features listed above, the Surface Book comes with Windows 10 Pro, a 13.5" PixelSense display with a resolution of 3000 x 2000 (267 PPI) and 10 point multi-touch, a battery which lasts long enough to play 12 hours of video, and a TPM chip for enterprise grade security. The full specifications are available on the Microsoft Store website.
Source: Microsoft Store