Microsoft's 12 Days of Deals promotion has become something of an annual tradition for the company, offering deep discounts, and even a few freebies, on a wide range of products. This year's shopping extravaganza kicked off with up to $1,000 off Windows 10 PCs, followed by a 15.6-inch Lenovo Ideapad notebook for $199.
Today, Microsoft is offering up to 50% off a selection of Xbox One games, including some of the latest top-tier titles. You can find the full list here, but highlights include:
- Battlefield 1 | usually $59.99 | now $29.99 (save 50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare | usually $59.99 | now $29.99 (save 50%)
- FIFA 17 | usually $59.99 | now $39.99 (save 33%)
- Forza Horizon 3 | usually $59.99 | now $39.99 (save 33%)
- Gears of War 4 | usually $59.99 | now $39.99 (save 33%)
- ReCore | usually $39.99 | now $19.99 (save 50%)
There are plenty of others to choose from, in addition to those listed above, including many older titles that are now being sold for as little as $9.99, such as Titanfall.
If you can get to a Microsoft Store, you can also take advantage of today's in-store-only Doorbuster deal, in which the company is offering a free $50 gift card when you purchase a one-year subscription to its Groove Music Pass, priced at $99.90.
As with the other 12 Days of Deals, don't forget that today's discounts are available for today only, and will end at 11:59pm PT.
Source: Microsoft Store