Finally Microsoft is developing a tool that adds the ability to limit concurrent user logins in an Active Directory domain. There was a resourcekit tool cconnect but this was not AD integrated. It can also keep track of all logins information in Active Directory domains.
LimitLogin capabilities include:
- Limiting the number of logins per user from any machine in the domain, including Terminal Server sessions.
- Displaying the logins information of any user in the domain according to a specific criterion (e.g. all the logged-on sessions to a specific client machine or Domain Controller, or all the machines a certain user is currently logged on to).
- Easy management and configuration by integrating to the Active Directory MMC snap-ins.
- Ability to delete and log off user session remotely straight from the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC snap-in.
- Generating Login information reports in CSV (Excel) and XML formats.
View: Sign Up Guest ID: LLOGIN
News source: Bink.nu