With Outlook Connector, you can use Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2002(XP), Outlook® 2003 or Outlook® 2007 to access and manage your Windows Live Mail or Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages, calendar, tasks, notes, and contacts.
Microsoft Office Outlook® Connector enables you to use your Live Mail accounts with Outlook:
- Read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Mail/MSN e-mail through the Outlook interface
- Manage and share your Calendar schedule.
- Manage your Live Mail Contacts.
- Access your Tasks and Notes.
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts in one place.
News source: Bink