At the end of July, Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview build 16251 to PCs in the Fast ring, and made it available to the Slow ring last week. Now, the company has published ISOs for that build too.
The last set of Windows 10 ISOs arrived nearly a month ago, for build 16232. Microsoft is now in the latter stages of its pre-launch development for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, which is expected to begin rolling out in September, although an exact release date hasn't yet been announced.
Microsoft said last month that its software development kit (SDK) for that update is now "platform-complete". Today, it also released Windows 10 SDK Preview build 16257, along with Mobile Emulator build 15235.
Five ISO variants are now available:
- Windows 10 Insider Preview - Build 16251
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Enterprise - Build 16251
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Education - Build 16251
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home Single Language - Build 16251
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Home China - Build 16251
...along with five 'additional Insider Preview downloads':
- Symbols MSI Insider Preview – Build 16251 32-bit / 64-bit
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 1) – Build 16251 32-bit / 64-bit
- Features on Demand Pack Insider Preview (part 2) – Build 16251 32-bit / 64-bit
- Language Pack Bundle Insider Preview – Build 16251
- Inbox Apps Bundle Insider Preview – Build 16251
To get the new ISOs and other resources for Windows 10 build 16251, head over to the Windows Insider Preview Downloads site.