If you've been thinking of buying an Xbox One S - perhaps as a Christmas present for the special gamer in your life - you might want to get ready to place your order. Microsoft has slashed the cost of its console bundles in another festive promotional deal.
Until December 24, you can get $50 off "all Xbox One and Xbox One S consoles" at participating US retailers. That brings the price of the company's latest Xbox One S - which includes support for HDR and 4K video - down to as little as $249.
With select bundles...
- Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle (500GB)
- Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundles
- Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundles
- Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundles
- Xbox One Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle (1TB)
- Refurbished 1TB Xbox One
...the Microsoft Store is also offering an additional free game from one of these options:
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- Assassin's Creed Unity
- Hasbro Family Fun Pack
- Just Dance 2016
- Just Dance: Disney Party 2
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- Tom Clancy's The Division
- Watch Dogs
Along with the Microsoft Store, other retailers participating in the $50-off deal on all Xbox One and One S bundles include Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart.com.
Source: Xbox Wire