If you're planning to buy a Surface Book or Pro 4 in the UK, Microsoft is already offering a free Surface Dock and Pen Tip Kit - worth a combined total of £175 - with the devices, in a promotion available until June 1.
But now the company has teamed up with shopping savings site Quidco to offer a '£25 cashback bonus' with purchases of either device until May 24.
The cashback offer applies exclusively to Intel Core i7 models of either device purchased from the Microsoft Store in the UK, and is only available for new orders. Here's how that cashback works out as a percentage of the purchase price for each model:
- Core i7 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD / dGPU | £1,799 | cashback = 1.4%
- Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD / dGPU | £2,249 | cashback = 1.1%
- Core i7 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD | £1,299 | cashback = 1.9%
- Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSD | £1,499 | cashback = 1.6%
- Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD | £1,799 | cashback = 1.4%
Customers with qualifying purchases will be emailed details of how to submit their cashback requests via this site before June 5, and will then receive their £25 bonus by June 20.
Of course, that £25 will no doubt be welcomed by many buyers, but it's not quite as good as the £150 cashback that Quidco offered with Surface Pro 3 purchases back in September.