Last month, Microsoft announced its upcoming Business Applications Virtual Launch Event. Set for October 10, the event will be detailing many of the tech giant's recently released capabilities for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform, as part of the 2019 release wave 2.
Power BI has received a bunch of new features that have to do with a more unified platform for enterprise BI and self-service analytics for all users. Now, Microsoft has announced that at the aforementioned event next week, it will be demonstrating some of these new capabilities, giving users a chance to experience them first-hand.
The latest features will help users benefit in a number of ways, through which they will be able to:
- Build a data culture for their organization by empowering everyone with intuitive experiences, a unified BI platform, big analytics, and pervasive artificial intelligence.
- Discover hidden actionable insights in data with new artificial intelligence capabilities that require no code.
- Manage growing data volume and complexity with petabyte-scale analytics that make Power BI and Microsoft Azure an unmatched combination.
- Benefit from the investments Microsoft is making in simple, intuitive experiences that are deeply integrated with Microsoft Office 365 to provide self-service analytics for everyone.
- Create a global, governed, scalable, secure, and unified BI platform that meets the needs of both self-service and centralized BI.
Microsoft has recommended learning more about the features before tuning in to the event. To do that, you can check out the 2019 release wave 2 overview video for Power BI here. As far as registration for the event is concerned, that can be done here. After doing this, users will be able to view the Business Applications Virtual Launch Event from 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. PT on October 10. The new release plan for Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform can be read about in a bit more detail here.