As part of Amazon's Deal of the Day offerings, today you can find up to 35% off on different variants of the Surface Pro X, which were launched last fall. The biggest savings total $449.01 (35%) off for the offering with 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage.
Every configuration of the Surface Pro X is discounted, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of SSD storage down $249.01 (25%), so you can get it for $749.99. Aside from that, the maximum configuration with 16GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD is down to $1599.99 a savings of $199.01 off the normal price. ARM PCs are still relatively new, but in his review, Rich Woods found that it was the perfect laptop for him.
As a reminder, the important specs are as follows:
- Processor: Microsoft SQ1
- GPU: Microsoft SQ1 Adreno 685
- Display: 13 inches, 2880x1920, 267ppi, 3:2, 450 nits
- Body: 11.3x8.2x0.28in (287x208x7.3mm), 1.7lbs (774g)
- RAM: 8 or 16GB LPDDR4x RAM at 3733Mbps
- Storage: 128, 256 or 512GB removable SSD
- Ports: 2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
(1) Surface Connect
Surface Keyboard connector
- Battery life: Up to 13 hours
- Windows Hello: IR camera
- OS: Windows 10 Home
The configuration is quite recent, and they should be good enough for the foreseeable future, depending on how much storage and RAM you go with. If you're interested, you can check out the various configurations and pricing on offer below.
- Surface Pro X 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD for $749.99 (24% off listprice $999)
- Surface Pro X 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD for $849.99 (35% off listprice $1299)
- Surface Pro X 16GB RAM / 256GB SSD for $1299.99 (13% off listprice $1499)
- Surface Pro X 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD for $1599.99 (11% off listprice $1799)
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.