Microsoft has rolled out an update for its "intelligent task management app", developed by the team behind Wunderlist, which Microsoft acquired almost two and a half years ago.
To-Do promises a "smarter, more personal and intuitive way to help people stay organized". The app is integrated with Office 365, and uses "an intelligent algorithm" to assist in users' task management, offering "helpful suggestions" to help prioritize what's most important.
The latest version, 1.13.2492 is available to everyone and can be downloaded now in the Windows Store, below is the changelog:
- Improved: We've improved the tips section. It's faster and wishing you a good day and a good evening.
- Improved: We simplified the tips section to make it easier to add an activity, avoiding to mark them as unintentionally resolved. Improved: We've improved the appearance of our icons.
- Improved: We've improved our error messages so they provide more detail.
- Fixed: If you changed the expiration date, the activity was no longer repeated. We have solved this problem, now everything works properly. Fixed: If you wanted to use the font Ł, a new list was created. We have disabled the creation of a list with Alt Gr + L
- Fixed: We solved the accessibility issues for the emoji selector.
Source: Aggiornamenti Lumia (Italian)