Minimail is a small, convenient and easy to use tool for the creation and sending of plain text e-mails. Minimail features file attachments, multiple accounts, signatures, logging, SMTP authentication, undo and redo, view settings and more. Its primary purpose is to provide a quick and easy way to send e-mails without the need to open your bulky, full-featured e-mail client. Minimail is fully resizable and can be minimized to the task bar or the system tray. It can also be set to the default mail client to load automatically when a "mailto:" link is clicked in your web browser.
Minimail is freeware, it costs you absolutely nothing to use as much as you want for as long as like.
- Whats new in Minimail 2.1 Beta 1
- NEW: Extra Settings > Specify CC and BCC e-mail recipients
- NEW: Extra Settings > Temporarily change from name and e-mail address
- NEW: E-mail word-wrapping (default 72 columns, can be changed from preferences)
- NEW: Control + Backspace deletes last word
- CNG: Menu items re-arranged - part of Minimail menu split off into Message menu
- CNG: Accounts (from) list now displayed in format "From Name
- FIX: Signatures being stored with wrong line feed character
- FIX: Error message on exit bug in Windows XP
Download: Mini Mail 2.1 beta 1
Screenshots: >> Click here <<